UT Institute of Biomedicine and Translational Medicine is looking to recruit an administrative assistant to join “The ERA Chair for Translational Genomics and Personalized Medicine” project team.
The position is part-time (0,5) and fixed-term (project ends on 30.06.2020).
Administrative assistants position is a multitasking job with varied responsibilities and would suit someone with excellent organizational and problem solving skills, good attention to detail and a proactive nature.
You will be responsible for all aspects of project administration which will include:
– organizing and maintaining project documentation
– making arrangements for meetings and seminars (taking minutes)
– ordering and distributing office and lab supplies
– liaising with all internal and external partners
– maintaining the project website.
– vibrant international work environment in a team-driven collective
– opportunity to self development
– flexible hours
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) by 17.11.2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ERA Chair administrative assistant” in the subject line.